Celebrating the Numbers
After five years in our original sign studio, we’re loading up the truck and moving to a bigger space just a few miles west, yet still in Golden Valley.
This moves signals a turning point for us as an independent, innovative small business. Competing with large franchises and hundreds of other types of sign shops, we’ve been able to set ourselves apart with specialized sign design and production services. We’ve refined our expertise and continue to offer signs of all kinds in a very thoughtful and artistic way. Although volume is not our focus, we’re proud to pull together some numbers to celebrate this occasion:
- Served more than 600 unique clients/companies
- Produced over 150 custom-designed, dimensional lobby signs
- Created 120 specialized outdoor signs (monuments, post & panel, channel letters, blades)
- Made 345 banners and trade show displays in a variety of sizes and shapes
- Installed roughly 280 different wall, window and floor graphics
- Wrapped over 230 vehicles – everything from boats, trailers, vans and semi trucks
- Worked 1,825 days straight (not including a couple of holidays, a funeral and a solar eclipse)
In total, we’ve filled over 1,750 orders and created approximately 5,250 total signs, and we’re thankful to everyone who chose us for their projects. We greatly appreciate our longstanding customers as well as every new client who walks in the door (both literally and figuratively).
At this critical time in our business, we’d also like to thank our referral networks including BNI, Twin West Chamber of Commerce, the Metro IBA, the MSCA, plus family and friends! And our vendors who continue to provide great partnerships and pricing on sign supplies, technology and equipment so we can work as efficient and productive as possible.
We’re also grateful to our exceptional employees, Alex and Amy. They have shown true grace and style when faced with all kind of sign challenges. They’ve stuck it out through crazy deadlines, crazy clients, and crazy weather (including an unheated bathroom which makes our long Minnesota winters even worse). Don’t worry guys, the new place has two, toasty warm restrooms!
Our new address will be 701 Decatur Ave. N. #204, Golden Valley, which is just off of Highway 55 and Boone Ave. (near National Camera Exchange, Red Lobster, Culver’s and soon – Under Pressure Brewery!) Watch for announcements about our upcoming open house once we’re settled in.